Merry Meet and welcome to A Pagan Woman blog. Meet Lauren, the author of A Pagan Woman Blog. Lauren is a passionate practitioner of paganism and has been studying and practicing the craft for over 5 years. She has a deep understanding of various pagan traditions, including Wicca, Druidism, and Heathenry, and is dedicated to sharing her knowledge and experiences with others. Lauren is also a firm believer in the power of community and uses her blog as a platform to bring together like-minded individuals from all over the world. When she’s not writing or practicing magic, Lauren enjoys crochet, reading, and spending time with her family.
”Magick happens when you step into who you truly are and embrace that which fulfills your soul.”
— Dacha Avelin
Random Facts (It’s hard to write about myself but here you go):
- Born and raised in the USA.
- I am a boy mom x 1 & I have a significant other.
- I have never found a job I enjoyed truthfully but motherhood has been my passion.
- I enjoy domestic duties but I have my days.
- I love blogging.
- Personality Type: INFP
- I identify as liberal because I care about social issues.
- I make candles and crochet blankets.
- Adept at technology, and digital marketing.
- I hope to travel around the world.
- I work full-time and will try to post on a bi-weekly basis.